The Addiction Recovery Specialist
Alan Simberg Ph.D.
Building Self-Belief when Recovering from Addiction
Includes 3 actionable steps you can take right away and a list of suggested reading.
By providing your email address you are joining our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will always respect your privacy. We won't pass your details to anyone else.
Action Based Recovery Program for Addiction Treatment Centers
A complementary addition to therapy and after-care for centers to offer their clients.
Dr. Simberg has created a comprehensive program to complement traditional therapy, 12-step self-help meetings, and recovery center guidelines. The action-based program offers the recovering client the opportunity to:
- Overcome debilitating guilt and shame
- Create a realistic life plan with a purpose
- Feel empowered and in control of their life
- Learn through an online e-course platform
About Alan Simberg Ph.D.
A LEADER IN SUCCESSFUL ADDICTION RECOVERY PROGRAMS
Dr. Simberg has 50 plus years of clinical experience and incorporates a blend of traditional, practical and results-based strategies into his counseling programs to support each client to create a life they will truly enjoy living.
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Ed.S. Marriage & Family Therapy
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner
- Certified Mary Morrissey Life Mastery Consultant
- Certified in Applied Clinical Nutrition