Action Based Recovery Program for Addiction Treatment Centers
A complementary addition to therapy and after-care for centers to offer their clients.
Dr. Simberg has created a comprehensive program to complement traditional therapy, 12-step self-help meetings, and recovery center guidelines. The action-based program offers the recovering client the opportunity to:
- Overcome debilitating guilt and shame
- Create a realistic life plan with a purpose
- Feel empowered and in control of their life
- Learn through an online e-course platform
About Alan Simberg Ph.D.
A LEADER IN SUCCESSFUL ADDICTION RECOVERY PROGRAMS
Dr. Simberg has 49 plus years clinical experience and incorporates a blend of traditional, practical and results-based strategies into his coaching programs to support each client to create a life they truly enjoy living.
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Ed.S. Marriage & Family Therapy
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner
- Certified Mary Morrissey Dream Builder & Life Mastery Coach
- Certified in Applied Clinical Nutrition